Assalamualaikum. Ahlan Wa Sahlan | Hidup untuk mencari keredhaan Ilahi +Follow | Dashboard
ღ !...Modesty...! ღ: Tips For Form 4 Student : Want To Move To Another School? Think Twice!
ღ !...Modesty...! ღ
Myself Insta Facebook

Tips For Form 4 Student : Want To Move To Another School? Think Twice!

Assalamualaikum and good night. I've taken the decision to write this post in English because I had been so jealousy to read other bloggers' entries in English. 
'How could they write their entry allll in English? Aren't they bored of using English? Doesn't they want to write in Malay?? Why this and why that??'<<That's what I thought when I read some of bloggers' entries.
But, when I think again and again, I guess that sometimes it will be very fun and enjoyable to write entry in English. At this meantime, I feel an 'incredible feeling' while writing entry in English. Well, I think that I must take the chance of having a blog to write entry in English, so that I can improve my English too, right? ^_^

*Okay, back to the main point*

Actually this entry isn't about English and me, but it focused on the issues that was 'hovering' in most of upcoming or currently Form 4 students' minds. Mostly okay..not entirely. The topic is about........*please read the title again* 

Okay, firstly, I want to ask you guys.

1. DO YOU HAVE A DESIRE OR A WISH TO MOVE TO ANOTHER SCHOOL? HAVE YOU??

2. IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, THEN, WHAT ARE THE REASON TO MAKE SUCH DECISION?*Those whose answer is NO can stop reading this entry.

3. HAVE YOU CONSIDER THE PROS AND CONS BETWEEN YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL AND 'YOUR DREAM SCHOOL'?

Just answer them in your heart. No need to talk alone unless people will think that you are crazy to talk to your computer. But, it's okay if you have a high spirit to read about this topic.

I am not a counselor to advise you guys about this, but I just want to share something beneficial based on my experience.

We can see that many types of people have different types of reason to move to another school. Some cases can be solve and some are not. So, they think their only solution is MOVE AWAY!


Ooooppp!! Just keep calm and take a deep breath....


Here I share some problems that maybe occured on certain students :-


1. "I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS"


I cannot deny that some parents ask their children to move away to another school and sometimes this can lead to disagreements. Every student that has study in his/her school must be so comfortable with the teachers and friends there. And of course, they must have a big fear of how hard for them to be adapted to the new school. 

In this situation, parents and children should discuss and talk in peace. Parents must explain clearly the reasons to transfer them to another school. And we as their child, please remember that its okay to fulfill our parents' request, even how hard it is because when we try to get their blessing, we are also striving for MARDHOTILLAH

I have a great respect for two of my friends who were willing to move to another school to fulfill their parents' demands even they know the decision's hard. May Allah's blessings with two of you, my friends.


2. "I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW PROBLEM HERE"


Some others have a few problems that maybe cannot or hard to be solved. This case is slightly difficult even we believe the quotes that say, EVERY PROBLEM HAS THEIR OWN SOLUTION. 

An example that I can give is about my cousin who used to face a big problem at her school when she had been slandered of stealing her classmate's money even the charges were not true at all. 
The situation became even worse when the parents of that student have intervened into the issue and asked for compensation from my cousin. It may sound simple for those who have never experience it, maybe.

But seriously, it's hard to cover the shame of the people around.


3. "I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I WANT TO!"


Some students think they have to leave their school because their heart and passion were not there anymore. Ooopp..wait a minute. Malay idiom said, "Ikut hati mati, ikut rasa binasa"

Please! Think twice. Please!! Compare the pros and cons. And please!! Perform istikharah prayer!


Above are one from hundred issues that I can not mention all of them here because my fingers are already tired of typing. 

No matter what your problem is, please do pray istikharah. Seek guidance from Allah.

If you don't know how to perform istikharah prayers / do'a in istikharah / importance of istikharah prayer, you can read my post here.


Till we meet again on my next post.
Syukran jazilan.
Take care, bye.
Assalamualaikum =)


Hati yang jujur melahirkan tindakan yang jujur :)

0 yang memberi respon :